We are dedicated to making a difference and, following a successful seminar in Golden Bay, we have joined again with Intepeople to host a free seminar Employment Matters in Motueka.
While the seminar covers a full range of material, you will find it especially useful if you have employees who work non-regular hours or shift work, or if you pay overtime or bonuses. What you don’t know can hurt you.
This seminar will be presented by Grant, David and Mary from our office and Nicky Dowling of Intepeople, and will provide information on the following:
- Employment Agreements
- All employees must have one
- Some useful hints on how to manage the process
- Keeping Employees’ Records
- what and why
- Holidays Act
- Payment types
- Leave types
- Non-compliance penalties
- Some examples of penalties applied to date
- Decision-making about payments for leave
- Relevant or Average Daily Pay
- Ordinary or Average Weekly Earnings
- How to calculate
- Payday Filing
- What is it
- Compulsory from April 1, 2019
- Payroll Software
- Examples of different software that might help you
Join us from 1 til 2.30pm, Wednesday 5th September at Top Ten Holiday Park Conference Centre, Fearon Street, Motueka.
Everyone is welcome – this is not just for clients – so send along the people responsible for employment in your organisation. Whether you’re a small or larger employer, everyone needs to know this stuff.
Bookings essential by end of business Monday 3rd September to [email protected] – Thank you!